American Accreditation—internationally recognized—validated by Lamar University in Texas, USA.
Established in 2007, and Thailand’s highest-rated TEFL program, Bangkok-based Vantage TEFL offers three separate TEFL certification programs.
Their newest program is the 150-hour Virtual Vantage program. This is a 100% online course. You first do the coursebook online then teach your observed teaching practices (OTPs) in a virtual class.
The second program is an In-Class Course that’s given over four weeks. This includes six hours of OTP.
The third option is our Combined Hybrid Course where you study teaching methodologies online first and then complete your OTPs in a real school.
All Vantage courses include a full practicum of six observed teaching practices with non-English speaking students in a real classroom.
Vantage provides lifetime job support. They’ll craft your own Power Resume, formulate a personal job search strategy and coach you on interviewing techniques.
- Vantage was awarded #1 worldwide as the "Top TEFL Course" in the 2018 Community Choice Awards.
- Virtual Vantage—a completely virtual course that includes an online coursebook study and a live online streamed teaching practicum.
- Vantage’s Hybrid Combined Course—a blend of online study + observed teaching practice in real classrooms—was named #1 in “The 9 Best Online TEFL Courses.”
- Provide lifelong job support. They have partnerships with leading Thai English education providers that place hundreds of teachers in prestigious Thai schools every year.
- Provide a Thai cultural orientation—including the do’s and the don’ts of teaching in Thai schools
Virtual Vantage—Streamed Online TEFL Training
An innovative TEFL Course—100% online.
You’ll first do the 20 unit coursebook online—your pace, your place.
In Phase 2, you’ll do six hours of observed teacher practices in a streamed classroom to real students.
Learn the methods and techniques to successfully teach online—as well as the classroom.
Fully accredited and internationally recognized certification.