Teach English in Turkey with LanguageCorps' TEFL Certification

LanguageCorps' TESOL certification program in Turkey includes a TESOL certification course, job placement assistance, surival Turkish lessons, and optional social programs. The course is approximately 140+ hours and is set in the heart of the busy Kadiköy district. The program is intense, interactive, and practical, and will give you the skills and confidence necessary to embark on a teaching career and work in a professional manner anywhere in the world.

Following the completion of the TESOL course, LanguageCorps will help graduates find paid teaching positions. Most participants find a job by the end of the four weeks of the course and transitioning into your new life and job will be easy with the help of our local staff.

• Lifetime job-finding assistance
  • Internationally accredited TEFL certificate
  • Prepare for a successful, highly rewarding teaching career anywhere in the world

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Program cost is $1,625 (U.S. dollars).

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 8
Edelstein

CTEFL

My experience at The Language Corp/Via Lingua CTEFL course can only be described as thorough and rigorous.

This program has several crucial components. The facilitators were engaging and knowledgeable. The materials and methods were covered in detail. The teaching practice was an invaluable part of the program. Outside professionals were brought in for in depth study of English language grammar. I was prepared for the real world of teaching abroad in a way that I would not have expected. I am currently teaching in a language school and teaching privately. The language school uses textbooks. But my education through the CTEFL course has made it possible for me to be able to tailor my private students lesson plans with ease and confidence.