View Other Details
4-week Istanbul TEFL Course is $1,625
Tuition includes lifetime job search guidance featuring:
✔️ Personal guidance from an experienced Job Search Advisor.
✔️ ESL Job Search Manual: All of our graduates receive a 400-page manual containing all relevant information for major job markets around the world.
✔️ESL worldwide school directory listing over 20,000 schools & online teaching companies worldwide.
✔️ Referrals to preferred recruiters, placement agencies, online teaching companies, and language schools.
✔️ Job interview guidance.
✔️ Engaged alumni community of 35,000+ ITA graduates in 80 countries.
✔️ University-level instructors
✔️ Award-winning accredited TEFL courses
✔️ Personalized pre-enrollment guidance
✔️ All courses include live practice teaching
By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy (ITA), you can teach English in Turkey & 80+ countries worldwide. Accredited TEFL classes are offered in Istanbul, online & in 20 locations worldwide.
In addition to thousands of years of history, stunning coastlines, and amazing cuisine, Turkey boasts one of the largest job markets in the world for English language teachers abroad.
English teachers in Turkey can find teaching opportunities year-round, and interviews are conducted in advance over the phone and via email as well as locally in Turkey. In addition, it is standard practice for English teachers in Turkey to receive a sponsored work visa.
We’ve helped more than 40,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference & earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Turkey? Is Turkey the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Turkey & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Turkey, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Istanbul and Ankara.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, both class options would qualify you to teach in Turkey. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Turkey: How do I actually find a teaching job in Turkey? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Turkey. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Turkey, Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Turkey? No problem! There is a tight knit group of ITA alumni in Turkey. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you get to Turkey & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Europe!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!