Teach Away - Teaching Jobs in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi | UAE
Abu Dhabi | UAE

Since 2009, the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) has implemented one of the largest education reforms in the world, also referred to as the New School Model. This reform is based on a student centered learning approach, where students learn in a resource and technology-rich environment, within modern teaching facilities.

Teachers who work with ADEC have the opportunity to be on the forefront of a unique and ambitious reform to help re-shape the educational climate in the country.

A TEFL certificate will get you noticed by hiring schools in Abu Dhabi. Earn your TEFL certification online, from the world-renowned University of Toronto.

• Benefits 9.3
  • Facilities 8.5
Phyllis

Wonderful

I loved where I was placed or housing, the school was fantastic. My co-teacher and I worked together for four years and I hated leaving her. We got along fantastic with no issues all four years. All of the Arabic teachers were friendly and loving. My English co-workers were from all over the globe. Was great to find out how other countries taught. At the time I was there everyone was new so we blended together and form lasting friendships. I still stay in contact with many of my friends from the UAE experience. Can't say enough about how good the experience was. Wish I could have stayed longer.

I could have used a little more support for Teach Away in letting us know more on what to expect.
Sharon

Dreams realized

It was overwhelming to make the decision to move away but I am glad I did! And more so did it through teach away, their team, especially my placement coordinator walked me through the steps and answered any questions I had! I would recommendrd this program to anyone who asked about how my experience was. Abu Dhabi is also beautiful, you'll get to experience a different culture, travel on your time off and explore different oppurtuniries.

Sienna

Teaching in Abu Dhabi

I chose to go through Teach Away based on a recommendation from a friend, and I have never regretted my decision once. I felt supported throughout the entire process leading up to my departure. My placement coordinator was there to answer all of my questions and made sure that I felt comfortable with everything before I left. I had an amazing experience at my school and I would highly recommend TA.

Stacey

An amazing adventure - a must do for everyone that is looking to teach abroad!

I was looking for an experience of a lifetime and that's exactly what I found! In the beginning, I was a little overwhelmed but found comfort in the knowledge and expertise that the Teach Away placement coordinators provided - they helped guide me every step of the way as I found my new teaching home in Dubai. Once I was there, my anxiety disappeared and the whole experience exceeded my expectations. I ended up staying on at my school for 2 years and would have loved to extend it even further but another adventure awaits!

I had a great experience from start to finish, I'd do it again!

About Teach Away

Teach Away offers a wide variety of international teaching jobs with English-speaking education organizations, public, and private schools. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment through a commitment...