Interested in getting paid to travel, live, and teach English in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Qualified English teachers in the UAE can realistically expect to make $1,800 - $5,000 (or more) tax-free a month with benefits including airfare to and from the assignment, health insurance, and furnished housing.
A 4-year degree and a TEFL certification is typically required to teach English in the UAE. Many schools also require prior teaching experience and/or a Master's Degree. Because the UAE is a coveted destination for foreigner teachers, the job market is extremely competitive. Beginning TEFL teachers may find it difficult to be hired, as most jobs will go to experienced teachers with advanced credentials.
With the right qualifications, your International TEFL Academy TEFL certification, and our lifetime job search assistance, you'll be able to finding professional teaching jobs in the UAE & all over the Middle East.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in the UAE? Is the UAE the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to the UAE & what qualifications do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in the UAE.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, both of these course options would qualify you to teach in the UAE. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in the UAE: How do I actually find a teaching job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in the UAE. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across the UAE, the Middle East, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in the UAE? No problem! ITA has a tight knit group of alumni in the UAE, and you’ll be able to connect with fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for the UAE & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in the Middle East!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!