View Other Details
"I've already grown so much through the in-country TESOL course and learning about the local culture." - Course Graduate
Teaching in Vietnam is an enriching and life-changing experience. From traditional Vietnamese food to the amazing landscapes, and ancient ruins, Vietnam offers a unique blend of natural beauty and rich culture and traditions. As an English teacher in Vietnam, you’ll not only experience all that this amazing country has to offer, but you’ll also receive a great salary and benefits! Our TEFL / TESOL course will also help you to transition smoothly to life in Vietnam and get the most out of your experience. We include a one week, immersive culture and language orientation, ‘two full day’ teaching practicum in a local school to build your confidence and skills, and a network of fellow teachers that will be embarking on the experience with you at the same time, ensuring you have a strong support group once you’ve begun teaching.
- Gain a qualification to allow you teach and travel the world, with an in-depth understanding of the theories, concepts and principles of teaching English as a second language
- Immersion in Vietnam culture through many active-learning cultural excursions such as, Vietnam cooking class, tours of important museums and cultural sites, market tour, and more!
- Ability to meet teacher preference for placements throughout Vietnam, including in major cities or in smaller towns. Paid holidays! Teachers earn USD 1,400 to USD 2,000 per month.
- Enjoy 24/7 in-country support throughout the stay
- Incredible benefits and career advancement potential!