Earn an internationally recognized and accredited 4 week 190hr TEFL Certification at our Costa Rica TEFL training center conveniently located just outside of the capital of San Jose in the historic city of Heredia. Known as "Ciudad de las Flores" (City of Flowers), Heredia is famous for its magnificent landscaping, laid-back lifestyle, and beautiful colonial architecture. Heredia is a quick drive from downtown San Jose and essentially the nearby beautiful suburb.
The training center is located in the historic town of Heredia, which offers a reputation for safety, colonial charm and is within easy access of the national capital of San Jose.
- Optional- Poas Volcano & La Paz Waterfall Gardens tour the day before the TEFL course starts
- Housing is not included with tuition, but once you enroll for your course, the onsite course director can assist you with making housing arrangements for the duration of your Costa Rica TEFL Course
- Free Latin dance lessons during week 1
- Optional cooking classes during the course to learn how to make Costa Rican cuisine
- Graduation night party and Alumni meet-ups