COVID-19 Program UpdatesDue to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, TravelBud has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily. Learn more about COVID-19 updates and sign up for email notifications to stay tuned regarding program information.
Teaching English in Costa Rica offers the wonderful opportunity to live in a beautiful corner of the world while earning a sustainable income, immersing yourself in one of Latin America's most hospitable cultures and improve your Spanish.
TravelBud's holistic program ensures you're super well prepared for the classroom and includes an in-country TESOL/TEFL course tailored specifically to Costa Rican classroom settings, in-class real-life training at a local language centre, the most in-depth 5-day cultural foundation course, and a guaranteed paid position at one of our carefully-vetted school partners on completion of our course.
We take pride in offering the most dedicated support in helping you prepare for this life-changing adventure as well 24/7 in-country support throughout your teaching placement in Costa Rica, which we've carefully crafted based on our personal experiences of teaching abroad ourselves.
- Guaranteed paid teaching job with a monthly salary of $700 to $1000 (USD).
- Thorough pre-departure support to ensure you're well prepared for the life-changing experience waiting for you in Costa Rica
- Dedicated 24/7 in-country support throughout your placement.
- Internationally accredited TESOL/TEFL certification course which includes two full days of practical teaching at a Costa Rican school.
- A full week of cultural learning - which includes tons of lessons by experts in the field on Costa Rican culture, history, politics, language lessons and a variety of awesome cultural excursions.
We're offering flexible enrollment options amidst COVID-19. Our next available start dates are:
Japan: July 27th
Thailand: June 29th
Vietnam: July 27th
South Korea: July 27th
Myanmar: June 29th