The Costa Rica TESOL Certificate course is an intensive, in-person 190-hour ESL/EFL teacher training course which provides participants with the skills and confidence needed to succeed in the English language classroom
Known as the province of flowers, Heredia gives you the best of all worlds: wonderful nightlife, a safe environment, a true cultural experience and tons of places to explore while getting a fully accredited TEFL/TESOL certification. Over 90% of course graduates are able to stay and find paid work in Costa Rica.
Program fee: $1,799
-190-hour TESOL Certification Course
-Intensive 4-week in-person training
-Fully accredited and internationally recognized
-Highly qualified, passionate professors
-Limited class sizes (12 students per class)
-Course start dates are monthly. Please check out our website for application deadlines to register.
- In-person training in a highly academic environment
- The option to stay with a host family as you take your course allows complete language immersion
- Resource Pack – receive a comprehensive resource packet that includes tested ESL activities, and teaching tips for both kids and business classes
- Early Bird Discount: $150 discount if you register 60 days before your course date!
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your TEFL course