150 hrs 4 Week TEFL Course in Antigua, Guatemala exceeds all global TEFL standards and that is why we guarantee lifetime job placement assistance upon successful completion of the program. With Teach to Travel academy grow with the various opportunities from teaching Private institutes that hire year-round,or K-12 schools.
The low cost of living in Guatemala–where food, housing, transportation, and even travel are all cheap–means that an English teacher can enjoy a good life, even on a modest salary. Antigua, Guatemala City, and Xela are three great cities booming with English teaching positions.
- We provide our teachers with the full ESL curriculum, syllabi, materials, quizzes, and exams.
- During your TEFL course in Guatemala, our instructor provides a full workshop on resume-building, job search, and various teaching opportunities all over the world.
- Optional yoga classes by the beach.
- Become passionate and propel your career with international experience.
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with the locals.