Accelerated-Hybrid TEFL Certification — Online + Onsite

Maximo Nivel's Accelerated-Hybrid TEFL Certification course was specifically created for people who don’t have a lot of time to travel, and yet they want the benefits of a true onsite TEFL course and practical teaching experience as part of their certification program.

Maximo Nivel's Accelerated-Hybrid TEFL course is a thorough and practical introduction to Teaching English as a Foreign Language. During the 150-hour course, you study the exact same course modules as our standard 4-week onsite TEFL program. You complete the first half of the course online with personalized tutoring from your TEFL Trainer included. Then, you complete the final 2 weeks of the TEFL course onsite at one of Maximo Nivel’s institutes in Costa Rica, Guatemala, or Peru. During the onsite modules you will teach 6 hours of live English classes with coaching and tutoring from your professional TEFL Trainer.

The Accelerated-Hybrid TEFL Certification Program at Maximo Nivel is a great option to consider!

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9
Julie

Awesome Experience at Maximo Nivel Cusco, Peru

I absolutely loved my TEFL class and it was in huge part to the instructor, Claudia. She made the class so much fun, I was actually sad when class was over each day! She is also extremely knowledgeable about teaching english, always available to help in and out of class hours, and really empowered me to want to learn the techniques and become an awesome teacher myself! I was originally not entirely sure about taking the course and quite nervous before practical teaching, but I walked away absolutely loving it. I took the hybrid course, and while it was a good choice for me because I was already living in Cusco and my mom was visiting for a week, I would have preferred to take the full on-site course. The assignments and reading made so much more sense once in class. Maximo feels like a second home now, the TEFL room is amazing and has everything you need to hole up in and prepare for all of the practical teaching! I would highly recommend this course!

About Maximo Nivel

Máximo Nivel (Maximum Level)—The Intercultural Center of Latin America

Máximo Nivel is a family-owned, social enterprise founded in 2003. Our three intercultural centers are locally-based organizations focused on international education and cross...