TEFL Courses with American TESOL Institute

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from American TESOL Institute.

American TESOL Institute offer 120 hrs TEFL courses in Kolkata, Delhi and Bangalore. We offer both In-class and online class facilities with well designed activity and practical training.

• TEFL Courses

• Instruction 8.7
  • Academic Rigor 7.3
  • Job Assistance 9.7
Priya

Much More than Value for Money

It has been a wonderful journey at ATI. Our mentor Amrita is a wonderful person who taught us the exact ways of becoming a TESOL teacher – include love & support in your teaching method. This has provided me with a lot of confidence regarding 2 aspects of teaching – firstly, how to plan your lessons for the students that you wish to teach and secondly, how to communicate with them. Thank you for all the sweet memories.

Antony

Truly Wonderful Experience, Big Thanks

It was a truly wonderful learning experience for me. Needless to say I’m a non-native English teacher and American TESOL Institute helped me understand the various practices, methods & theories in a complete and thorough manner. The TESOL Expert Certification Course covers a wide variety of topics & focuses on the important areas of TEFL Courses. Really big big thanks to American TESOL Institute for this Course.

Dipti

My Experience At American TESOL Institute

I am Dipti Singh From Kolkata. I have enrolled myself for 120 hours In-class TEFL Certification Program and the experience was wonderful. The teachers there are very helpful and supportive. On doing online research, i came to know about American TESOL Institute I found it quite impressive. It is a best place for TEFL/TESOL course. Learnt a lot. Will Recommend everyone to join American TESOL Institute who wish to do TEFL course.