Teach English Worldwide with Accredited Virtual TEFL Course

Have a passion for travel, new experiences, cultural immersion or just looking for opportunities to get some extra income? Join our Accredited VirtuaTEFL Course at TtMadrid! As the leading teacher training center in Spain for TEFL, we guarantee a high-quality course taught through our interactive platform with our skilled and experienced trainers guiding you every step of the way

Our 15 years of experience training teachers online and on-campus means that the support we provide for finding work and practical experience is second to none.

Our incomparable student support doesn't end once you graduate. We have an open-door policy and you are always welcome to write us for advice or drop by our center if you're in Madrid.

• Teaching practices with real students
  • Face-to-Face learning throughout the course
  • Career advice including our interviewing skills workshop
  • Lifetime job support regardless of where you are in the world!
  • Premium CV/resume service that connects you with over 300 agencies

• Instruction 9.7
  • Academic Rigor 9.1
  • Job Assistance 9.4
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Victoria

Take the leap!! Become an English teacher!!

I went into this process knowing little to nothing about TEFL, teaching english, and securing a job in a foreign country. I was scared that my lack of knowledge would be a major set back when arriving to Madrid but the TTMadrid staff guided me every step of the way. Not only did I feel confident when completing this course that I had the tools to become a skilled and attentive teacher, but I was also provided with step by step instructions on how to nail down a job, how to properly lesson plan, and handle any situation that was thrown my way. I 100% recommend taking the leap and gaining this certification with TTMadrid. It was an experience of a lifetime and something I will use for the rest of my life!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing I ate was Pulpo Gallego. This dish is an octopus tapa with a variety of spices. I was a bit weary at first in trying this only because in the US we usually eat it fried, but I gave it one bite and fell in love!
Renée

Happy...

I am very happy with the online classes; technically speaking, the classes have the same characteristics and the same development as the classroom classes and both are working very well. The daily organization of the classes makes the trip through the English language cover all the necessary aspects to know a language from its technical aspect to the colloquial and casual, making special mention to the group of teachers who control the monitoring of future teachers from a real, necessary and kind perspective.

Ana Regina

great TEFL course

I don't have anything to compare it to but I was surprised by the rigor of this TEFL course. Classes were very thorough and the teachers were very dedicated to the providing proper guidance and feedback through the course. Apart from the job assistance, the most useful part of the course was the immediate feedback regarding the practice teaching sessions. Doing live classes in front of people rating your teaching skills wrought havoc on my nerves but by the last practice class, I was able to incorporate all the feedback and end on a high note.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The first practice teaching session. I took a few deep breaths, saw a friend and jumped right in.
Nádia

Inspiring and motivating

As an English learner, I'm delighted to attend the online course. This is a wonderful option to study comfortably from home. I really appreciate the way TtMadrid holds conferences in the online spaces because things are done as a traditional face to face class.

Teachers' dedication and enthusiasm push us to take part in dynamic games, as well as reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. Furthermore, the great variety of or student-teachers' nationalities motivate us to share our thoughts and to know more about the language.

TtMadrid tutors guide their student-teachers and learners step-by-step, giving us feedback and making it an amazing interactive course. I can't wait to join the next virtual class.

I just love it!

luis

Quality, efficiency and frienliness

My name is Luis, I have been attending English classes at TTMadrid for a long time. These classes are part of the practices that students do as part of their training. I have been teaching for years and I can assure you that I was truly amazed by its didactic system. What caught my attention the most was to see how their teachers combine quality, efficiency, imagination and friendliness. I think they make an extraordinary team.
Now they offer their courses online supported by a perfect technical system that does not detract from the classroom. I think they have worked hard.
I have to confess that I have become addicted to his classes and I think that all his staff do an extraordinary job.
From here I send you a hug.

Mary Carmen

Student experience

Hi everyone. My name is Mary Carmen and I'm Spaniard. I've collaborated as a student in the online courses for training teachers in TtMadrid, where I've known teachers all over the world who decided to come to Madrid for their coaching. They have been very enthusiastic preparing the classes for us. I am really happy to participate in these groups.
The interaction between teachers and students has been dynamic and funny. They have used different techniques to teach us during the class.
Also, the staff are lovely people who are available to help out.
I look forward to see you.

Sara

Professional online course

I'm a student of this program and I'm happy with the online course. The tTMadrid staff organize the lessons in the best way, they help student-teachers to be a professional and funny teacher.
The tTmadrid have a good system to help teaching. The online course are really interesting for the student because they can practice with students like me, that need to improve.
Soy italiana pero trabajo en Madrid y hago las clases en el curso presencial, ahora online. Los estudiantes-profe reciben una buena formación y el staff de tTMadrid don muy amable y buenos profesores porque ayudan mucho a sus estudiantes.

Katie

Amazing and challenging TEFL course!

Tt Madrid provided an incredible TEFL course. The work was challenging but really important for going on to teach and they provided lots of support. The teaching practices that you do on the course are so helpful in putting into practice all the skills you’ve just learnt and you receive detailed feedback and guidance. When I was trying to decide which TEFL course to do I found it really tricky to pick but I am so glad I picked Tt as I don’t think I would have had a better experience anywhere else.