View Other Details
Cusco, Peru — the base for most travelers to enter Machu Picchu — sits at 11,152 feet above sea level. Once you catch your breath and settle in, you’ll surely love all the region has to offer, from the historical influence and the cultural charm to the breathtaking sites and jaw-dropping views.
Our TEFL certification course is located in Peru, where you'll learn everything you need to know to successfully teach English as a foreign language, and then we'll help you find a job.
- Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English in just four weeks. Even if you have zero experience.
- Gain international recognition when you earn our TEFL certificate.
- Receive super personalized attention with a limited number of trainees per class.
- Be based in the heart of Peru at Cusco, a favorite for tourists and locals alike.
- Dive into your new country with included salsa dancing and cooking classes with all of your new friends.