TEFL Certification in Cusco, Peru

TEFL Certification in Cusco, Peru

Become a certified English teacher by earning a TEFL certification with Maximo Nivel in Cusco, Peru. TEFL Certification is your passport to living and working as English teacher anywhere else in the world!

The 4-week/150-hour certification program includes more than 15 hours of practical English teaching and observation of experienced teachers. Groups are small with usually 2 to 14 people.

The TEFL Program consists of 12 modules:

- Teaching Listening & Reading
- Teaching English with Games
- Assessing & Testing Learners
- Introduction to international English exams: TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge

Maximo Nivel is internationally accredited and the Maximo Nivel TEFL Certificate is accepted by institutes, language schools, and universities around the world.

South America » Peru » Cusco
120hours
Job Placement
Hotel
Antigua

Here's the link to the website page that breaks down housing by week and price! http://maximonivel.com/tefl-tesol/prices/
You can find all of the program dates here: http://maximonivel.com/tefl-tesol/program-dates/
The cost is $1700 but if you volunteer with the Maximo Nivel program before or after the TEFL course you can receive a $700 discount. Classes are offered once a month and start around the third week of the month.

• Benefits

Jenny
Cusco, Perú
University of North Texas

Máximo for the win

I just finished my TEFL course and it was great. I did the hybrid course and I was a little afraid I'd be behind the rest of the class by the time I got down to Sorh America, but Claudia was really great about catching me up and making me feel apart of the group! We were really drilled on teaching methods by seeing them in action (via Claudia teaching us kinestetically, auditorioly, and visually ALL at the same time) and when it came to practical teaching week, the encouragement of everyone at Maximo Nivel was constant. I definitely feel prepared to take on teaching English and the only thing that would've made this program better is if I had more time to practical teach because it was a lot of fun! Definitely recommended taking TEFL course at Maximo because their teaching methods are on point and are all about giving the power to the students.

Lewis
Copenhagen, Denmark
University of Glasgow

A great experience and a great education

The TEFL course at Máximo Nivel was an incredible experience - I expected a lot, but my expectations were exceeded in every way. It's hard work, but the most beneficial month you'll spend doing anything if you're interested in travel, learning new things, and meeting new (and amazing) people. My classmates were a wonderful group of people: everyone was so different and interesting in their own way, but we shared such an incredible bond throughout the program - which made the coursework a lot easier! The inspiring atmosphere was undoubtedly generated by Claudia, our TEFL instructor, whose enthusiasm and wisdom rubbed off on us all. In fact, everyone at Máximo encourages such a positive vibe that you can't help but have a great time studying there. I can't believe how much I learned, and how much I achieved, in such a short space of time. And I can't think of a better place to have done it. Cusco is a fascinating, vibrant, and totally livable city. Once you've acclimatized to the altitude, you'll never want to leave.

Carrie
Wisconsin

Approaching 50 And Time For A Change!

What an eye-opening and amazing experience! Having been out of the "educational system" for over 25 years and as an adult professional, I had absolutely no idea what to expect when I signed up for Maximo in Cusco. I had lived and travelled outside of the US in the past but it had been a while since I had done so for any extended period of time. I knew that I would be challenged, but was looking forward to the opportunity to doing something outside of my comfort zone. With my husband and younger son back in the US, I hopped on a plane to a new adventure and am so very grateful that I did. The course was difficult, but not impossible. Claudia was an amazing, patient, and encouraging instructor who definitely knows a thing or two about teaching English. She was attentive to each person's style of learning and recognized that we had all come from different backgrounds and situations and was extremely respectful with regard to this. With her support, and that of the Maximo staff and fellow TEFL'ers I feel confident in putting my newfound skills to use in the near future. The weeks went by quickly and in the end I was sorry to say goodbye to my TEFL family and the beautiful city of Cusco ( tears were shed). Although TEFL was time consuming, there was time for fun as well. I had the opportunity to visit such sites as Rainbow Mountain, The Sacred Valley, other Incan ruins around Cusco, and Machu Picchu (via the Inca Trail). Cusco is a very safe city and I had absolutely no difficulty getting around on foot or via public transport. Maximo is in a perfect location, blocks from the Plaza de Armas. I chose to live in an apartment rather than do a homestay or hostel. It worked very well for me. Again, very safe and within walking distance of the school. I would recommend this program for anyone who wants to make a difference in someone's life by becoming an English teacher. Whether you choose to use your certification in your home country (which I will be doing for the time being) or abroad, I am sure you'll find that your life will forever be changed. I am excited to move forward into the next chapter of my life with this newly gained skill. Thanks Claudia and Maximo Nivel!!

Kathleen
Montgomery Village, Maryland

TEFL Certification - Maximo Nivel - Review

A few months ago I was in Peru and wasn't sure what my next step would be. I had quit my job and had never thought about teaching English, but a friend mentioned her experience with Maximo Nivel. It sparked my interest and I decided to take the course. It exceeded any expectations and was truly a wonderful experience. It wasn't a course that you sat around and joked the whole time, we had in class practice and a full week of practical teaching. Teaching English wasn't as easy as I thought, but our teacher Claudia was there for us throughout the whole course and even made our Grammar lesson fun. I would highly recommend Maximo Nivel and Claudia as a teacher if you're looking into a TELF course in another country.

Laura
Brisbane, California

TEFL Certification in Cusco with Maximo Nivel

The TEFL training program in Cusco, Peru with Maximo Nivel was AMAZING. The instructor (Claudia) was one of the best teachers I've ever had, the staff was great, and we were given every possible resource. I definitely felt that I learned a lot and that it was well worth my money. Would highly recommend the program and absolutely loved my experience here at Maximo Nivel in Cusco, Peru. Also seriously Mama Clau Clau is the best

Kimberly
Pacific Grove, California

Take the TEFL course at Maximo Nivel

I loved my experience at Maximo Nivel. The staff was always super helpful, like above and beyond with everything and always had a smile on their face. The instructor Claudia was engaging, passionate and incredibly knowledgeable. Class was super fun and flew by. She was always available to help us, long and flexible office hours and responded to emails quickly. I learned so much from this course and am such a better teacher because of it. They also helped me get a job and an apartment in Cusco after the program was over. Highly recommend getting your TEFL certificate at Maximo Nivel in Cusco, Peru!!!!!!!

Lindsey
West Hartford, CT

TEFL Certification at Maximo Nivel

I really enjoyed the TEFL Certification course at Maximo Nivel in Cusco, Peru. My TEFL Certification instructor was energetic, funny, engaging, and inspiring. She challenged us to think creatively and broaden our knowledge, but she also made us laugh everyday. I never knew that learning to teach English could be so much fun! My experience at Maximo Nivel has given me a new perspective on teaching by helping me to take the perspective of the English Language learners. The techniques I learned have proven to be really beneficial to the progress of my learners. The environment at Maximo Nivel was very supportive and the content was quite practical. I liked how the course was very hands-on and how we began teaching English Language learners during our first week of the course. Additionally, the practical teaching week was very informative and helpful in terms of my professional development. The staff at Maximo Nivel helped me find a job and answered my questions about teaching English in different countries. Further, Iiving with a host family was a very positive experience for me. I felt like I was part of the family and I learned a lot about Peruvian culture. It was also a great opportunity to practice speaking Spanish! Lastly, I made amazing friends in my course who I will never forget! I would definitely recommend the TEFL Certification course in Cusco, Peru!

Jennifer
Washington, DC

Great Program

Maximo's TEFL program in Cusco, Peru is topnotch!

I went to the program already having taught in a volunteer capacity for a few years, but learning the techniques in this course have completely changed my teaching style. Our instructor, Claudia, was fun and engaging, and she taught us using the same techniques we were learning, which helped cement them in us. She will also serve as a lifelong reference for us. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in earning a TEFL certification. Come prepared to spend a lot of time on the coursework (the work is not difficult, but it's a lot to do in a short period), but you will get so much out of it.

The school itself was also much bigger than I'd expected! They had a full team in the International Office to help with whatever we needed, from recommending weekend tourist destinations to giving us change for our large bills to helping us brainstorm ideas for practical teaching. I was also impressed because every single Peruvian I met in Cusco knew about Maximo Nivel, and many of them were taking courses there. Maximo has an excellent reputation within the city.

Lastly, Cusco is a jewel. Come prepared for the cold, but prepared also to be amazed by the rich culture and history.

Emma
Milwaukee Wisconsin

STRENUOUS TIME CONSUMING AND FUN

Coming into the TEFL program, I had read that the program was a lot of work for the small amount of time. I did not think much of it, I had just finished college in May and I was used to the strenuous classes and semesters. However, by the time I arrived in Peru and started the first week of class, I realized that, because of the summer, I was out of the routine of school. However, with the TEFL program I had only a month, and sometimes only a week, to complete assignments and lesson plans. For me, this was good because I was not able to, nor afford, to push off assignments till the last minute.
With our teacher, Mama Clau Clau, I have witnessed the epitome of a quality teacher. She creates excellent rapport wherever she goes and teaches her students quality information. Mama Clau Clau does not give up on her students when teaching, if you do not understand something she will do everything in her power to make sure you understand the concept. The Queen of CCQ and Grammar Goddess will stop at nothing to make sure you have the correct tools and resources to succeed. She is at your beck and call 24/7 (really? Wow), although she is human so give her a couple hours/days to respond.
COME TO PERU ITS AMAZING !!

Melissa
Centreville, Virginia
James Madison University

Best decision I've ever made!

I spent over a year researching different TEFL certification programs and am so thankful that I found Maximo Nivel's program in Cusco, Peru. The support I received from the entire Maximo staff and most importantly the expertise and skills that I learned from our TEFL trainer, Claudia, completely exceeded my expectations. I will always be grateful for my experience at Maximo and would recommend the program in Cusco to anyone looking to get TEFL certified!

Kaitlyn
Plymouth, Wisconsin

Keep Calm and TEFL On!

The TEFL course was phenomenal in Cusco Peru. Claudia was an amazing instructor that taught, how she expected us to teach. This made it effortless to learn how to be a great TEFL teacher, seeing an example of it every day! Although very rigorous and intense, the course work is relevant and pushes you to really understand the content. I loved the amount of practical teaching and incredible feedback.

Provide the opportunity to opt out of class time devoted to recruitment and job placement, for participants that already have a job and aren't interested in those opportunities. The extra work time instead would have been greatly appreciated.

Ray

Expectations Exceeded!

I came into this program thinking it would be a breeze and that I just needed the certificate to get a job teaching English. However, the methods and techniques that my instructor covered were far more in-depth than I had anticipated. This TEFL course consists of a lot of critical thinking based approaches to teaching and getting the learners to think for themselves. It's how I always wanted to approach education and knowing that this course fulfills that aspect was a huge motivational influence for me that I'm moving in the right direction. Also, the instructor is by far the MOST fun teacher I've ever had and I've had a lot of great teachers, so it's saying a lot! Mama Clau Clau rocks!

The pre-departure staff for clients need to provide more information and make sure ALL their clients have an online profile. In addition, the welcoming team for clients should be based in the country of the program, not in a different location. Otherwise, the welcoming team should provide names to the clients of in-country representatives that they can get in contact with. Lastly, the use of third party companies is wasteful for the client ($500 additional) when the company can be contacted directly. Expand the marketing team (i.e. Social Media presence: Snap Chat for up-to-date stories of volunteer work, Instagram for highlights, Twitter for updates, Facebook for information, etc.).

Jessalyn
Arvada
University of Colorado- Boulder

Maximo is Awesome!!

If you're considering TEFL with Maximo, DO IT! It is a very challenging but rewarding experience and the instructor makes what would be potentially dry material unbelievably fun. The instructor is one of the best teachers I've ever had in any classroom. The entire staff at Maximo is very friendly and helpful and are committed not only to a great TEFL experience but a great experience in Cusco in general. In addition to the TEFL course, I was able to participate in salsa lessons, Spanish lessons, and cooking lessons which were all fun! Thanks for everything Maximo!

Natalie
Houston
Columbia University

Cuy, Altitude, & Living... Oh My!

This was intense and challenging in so many ways, but very well worth it! The teacher was one of the most knowledgeable and passionate I have ever had. It was a breath of fresh air to learn from and with her. My home stay was perfect! They cared so much for my well-being and were amazing to immerse myself with. It was great to be in Cusco as a way to not only see a beautiful part of the world, but be productive in my career at the same time. I have returned home more open-minded, better prepared to serve my students and teachers as a high school administrator, and with a family back in Peru that I know I am always welcome back to.

Sydney

TEFL(on)

Recently graduated from college and being your typical 20-somethings with no desire to enter into the daunting real world, a few of my best friends and I opted to become TEFL certified and fulfilling our life long dream to live (and work) abroad together. Honestly, we didn't look into what the course entailed AT ALL and were completely blown away by how intensive and educational it was. I think it's safe to say we all learned more about the English language-specifically grammar, within the 4 weeks of class then in our 23 years of life combined. I know you're probably asking how is this possible, how can one learn that much in such a small amount of time? Well, let me tell you, the entire staff at Maximo Nivel is why. They religiously go above and beyond to help the TEFL students out and make them feel right at home. I've always been a very average student, not necessarily good but by no means bad, however the TEFL instructors expected the best of us and constantly pushed everyone to do their absolute best. Not to mention they made the class engaging and fun, always holding our attention and keeping the stoke levels very high. If anyone is debating taking the class I would strongly recommend doing so. On top of being a great experience and having guaranteed job placement for the rest of my life, the Maximo team makes it clear they will always be there to help. Whether it has to do with TEFL or you just simply need some pearls of wisdom about life-they've got your back.

Keep calm and TELF on.

Monica
Cusco, Peru

Amazing Course - Fantastic Instructors!

The TEFL course at Maximo Nivel not only prepared me to be a teacher - but also gave me life skills I will forever carry with me. The staff was nothing but helpful and the training I received was one of the best experiences of my life. I had the greatest time and fully recommend this TEFL course to anyone!

Matthew
La Paz, Bolivia

TEFL / TESOL Certification at Maximo Nivel

I had a blast getting certified at Maximo Nivel in Cusco, Peru. Despite the long weeks, my trainer (Claudia) never ran low on energy and kept the course interesting and fun. The key to the training was a week of real teaching towards the end of the course. Done using real paying students, this week gave me a chance to apply the techniques learned in class and fine tune them. Claudia observed all my classes and provided vital feedback. This cannot be done using and Online Course. I highly recommend the program for anyone wanting to teach ESL abroad.

Beth
Durham
Durham University

Amazing Experience

The TEFL course at Maximo Nivel might be comparatively expensive, especially when looking at internet courses, however it is most definitely worth it. The month is intense, but it flies by in a haze of fun and games. I always looked forward to going to classes, and I take this as a sign of educating excellence. The instructor Claudia has already been mentioned in other reviews and I have to agree with what has been said. She is absolutely amazing, the original rockstar. The content of the course also matches this high standard. In only four weeks Claudia moulds regular people into ESL masters. A highlight is the six hours practical teaching included. By having real experience applying the techniques learnt I was well equipped when it came to teaching after TEFL. Real teaching as part of the TEFL course is an invaluable learning curve that I am incredibly grateful for having.

By studying TEFL at Maximo Nivel you benefit from other aspects of the school. It is possible to take Spanish classes (although this might be tough with the TEFL workload and schedule), have a tandem partner, and go to the weekly salsa classes. However for me the jewel in Maximo Nivel’s crown was the international office. They not only help sort out accommodation but will call out the school’s very own doctor to the school for you, change money and answer any questions you have in general. If you need anything, they are there for you. This safety net was instrumental for ensuring an easy transition to life in Cusco. During my time in Cusco I met other people who were volunteering with other agencies without such great support and it most definitely seemed like their time in Cusco had more bumps in the road.

TEFL is a wonderful experience providing a solid foundation of teaching skills and Maximo Nivel is the ideal school to study in. I would highly recommend Maximo Nivel to anybody considering doing TEFL.

Taylor
Seattle, WA
Michigan State University

Go to Maximo!

My experience at Maximo Nivel was wonderful. I didn't really know what to expect going in, but ended up learning more than I ever thought was possible in such a short period of time. I am about to start teaching ESL classes and I'm so happy that I decided to go to Maximo to complete my TEFL certification beforehand. Our instructor, Claudia, was awesome. Sometimes the days were long and the workload was heavy, but she really kept things fun and engaging. From receiving instructor feedback, to observing my fellow TEFL students, to getting practical teaching experience, Maximo went above and beyond. I would recommend the TEFL certification at Maximo to anyone and everyone.

Mark
Nevada
University of Nevada Reno

Great Course!

This course was incredible. Claudia was one of the best instructors I have ever had the pleasure of taking. The long class hours, 6 hours a day, flew by with Claudia at the helm. The administration were easily the most friendly and approachable administrators I have ever encountered in an academic setting. I would highly recommend this program to any one looking to get Certified in TEFL. Added bonus it's in Cuzco which is an amazing city.

Alexandra
Brooklyn, New York
Hunter College

Amazing, challenging & rewarding TEFL experience!

I took the TEFL certification at Maximo Nivel in May-June of 2015. It was an amazing, challenging & fulfilling experience. While I expected the course to be difficult, I had no idea of the breadth of teaching philosophy we would delve into. The course covered at length the unique & tailored core teaching philosophies of teaching English as a second language, as well as providing a ton of hands on experience (the very best part was getting to teach & learn from, actual students @ Maximo). Our instructor, Claudia, was one of the most invested teachers I've had in my life and her enthusiasm and commitment to the students of our class really pushed us all to be the best we could. To be clear, this is an intensive course-- you will work hard to earn those 150 hours towards certification-but you will emerge on the other side with your certification in hand, all the better of a teacher for it! The staff, students & teacher of Maximo Nivel all contribute to a warm & fruitful learning environment that I would recommend to anyone interested in pursuing teaching English.

My only recommendation is that anyone interested in pursuing TEFL certification understands that this program IS intensive and any student needs to allow for ample time & space to delve deep into the learning process. All that said, the payoff & experience is well worth the time & effort required!

Eric
New Mexico
New Mexico State University

Enjoyable, Challenging, Supportive

I attended Maximo Nivel's TEFL Training course from May-June 2015, and I highly recommend it. The staff and support system for students is excellent. They have a team of "fixers" dedicated to making housing and day-to-day living issues run smoothly for students and volunteers. The international office staff are also a great resource for social activities and advice on where to eat, drink, and catch a show or cultural event- not that you'll always have time.

I can't say enough good things about my instructor, Claudia. She is an incredibly patient, dedicated, and fun presence in the classroom. You couldn't hope for a better model for a competent and capable teacher who truly enjoys their work. If you come willing to work and apply the techniques, you'll learn a lot.

The program is vigorous, comprehensive, and still manages to be fun. Don't expect to have a typical vacation experience during the course- there's lots of projects, planning, homework and assigned reading cutting into your free time. I did come to know and love the city of Cusco, and it's a great mix of deep local culture with touristic convenience. Have a few extra weeks budgeted after the program ends to explore Peru!

Maybe schedule social activities tours, etc. when there's less work to do- but when is that?

Tara
England

A perfect mix of fun and hard work to achieve your goal of becoming a real English teacher!

I was pleasantly surprised by the course as our trainer (and friend) Claudia made the content so much more fun than I expected! She kept us entertained with games, funny anecdotes and embarrassing stories throughout, whist constantly modeling the critical ESL teaching techniques during class.

During the month, we also bonded as a group, and I have made some great friends for life in the Tefl classroom. The course was really challenging at times, and we went though our highs and lows- always supporting and learning from each other along the way! The first time teaching an actual class was very nerve racking, but over the month we built the skills and confidence to get up in front of real students and teach!

Cusco is an amazing city, and I'ts likely that during your month stay you will fall in love with the place and want to stay longer! Luckily At Maximo there are many opportunities to stay after the course to teach English, learn Spanish or volunteer in the community. Something which I also highly recommend if you have time!

Overall it is a great company and I was very pleased with the course. I now feel ready to go out into the real world and teach English at all levels! And not only is it cheaper and more exciting than studying in your home country, but it gives you a chance to live in the amazing city of Cusco for a whole month (maybe with a job opportunity at the end if you work hard!)

The staff at Maximo are very knowledgeable and they can help out in all areas such as accomodation, restaurant recommendations, or any thing else you may need. There are also many fun and free activities such as salsa and cooking classes, group tours and nights out throughout the course for you to enjoy! The 'TEFL toast' on the last day way the perfect way to celebrate making it to the end of the course with an amazing buffet, drinks, and karaoke!

The trainer also offers lifetime guidance and assistance, meaning that you can come to her for help with job applications and CV writing in future years! I guarantee you won't find a more fun and dedicated TEFL trainer anywhere else! She was a great role model and I feel that everyone in our class now aspires to be a great English teacher like Mama Clau Clau!

Mulk
San Fernando Valley
University of California- Riverside

Don't Wait

If you want to invest you money in education and get something in return take the Maximo Nivel TEFL course in Cusco,Peru. Only with four weeks time you will become a well-trained and prepared English teacher ready to conquer the world. This TEFL course is by no means a vacation. You will have to work hard and put in all the energy you can but it is well worth it. You will have a supportive staff that is at service almost 24/7 and Mama Clau Clau who will give you a laugh every step of the way. I highly recommend this TEFL course to anyone who is looking for a program in which they will learn and apply the teaching methods. Maximo Nivel is fun filled environment surrounded with enthusiastic students, staff and workers. Also to mention, you have free salsa lessons, cooking class and many activities that will get you hooked. You won't regret it. You money will be put to good use. I am a university graduate with many thousand dollars in debt but I traveled half way across the globe to do this TEFL course. I say don't too hard, just DO it.

- Better internet connection
- Cheaper accommodation options

Doug

TEFL Class is great

The TEFL class at Maximo Nivel was fantastic. The techniques taught and the skills acquired surprised everyone in the class. Karen did an amazing job presenting the material and keeping every class fun. She helped us all develop our teaching skills and apply the methodologies we learned. The practical teaching to real students was most valuable for practicing what we learned and building our competency and confidence. I would highly recommend the TEFL class at Maximo NIvel.

Tanja
The Netherlands

Very professional and fun!!

Doing the TEFL course at Maximo Nivel (Cusco) was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Our TEFL trainer was amazing, so much fun and very professional. She really inspired each one of us. The course was pretty intense, especially near the end, but absolutely achievable if you worked hard, and every hour of TEFL was useful. The whole Maximo Team was more than helpful. It's been absolutely admirable to see how hard they work for each student and each volunteer. I would highly recommend both studying and volunteering at Maximo Nivel!

I really couldn't think of any improvement, the quality of the course and the support of the team couldn't be higher to my opinion.

Jocelyn
Providence College

Become Batman!

I was not sure what to expect upon arriving to Cusco, I had just graduated college and was looking for a change of pace. Maximo Nivel, without a doubt, made the transition smooth and effortless with their warm welcome and helping hand. The actual TEFL course was damn near worth every penny (it was a pretty hefty penny to spend) because not only did my instructor Karen make a teacher out of a scientist (I became Batman!) but also because I was genuinely inspired thoughout the process. I now want to do the same for my students as they attempt to master English. In summary, I am so happy I decided to move to Cusco and teach English. I would highly recommend the program to anyone with the courage to take on the world.

The cost of the program was very high, I think that has to do with either taxes or drive for profit. However, both are experienced no matter where you are in the world. The food selection should be elevated. The internet connection is not 100% reliable, but that's Cusco for you. Also, I would increase the challenge of the course a bit. I love one, but the course-load was more time consuming than anything.

Tanya
Los Angeles, California
California State University- Northridge

BEST decision I've ever made!

I am so glad I decided to pursue my TEFl certification with Maximo Nivel. My expectations in regards to every aspect of this experience, were exceeded. The staff is extremely helpful and are there for you for anything that is needed. Karen is the GREATEST teacher! Not only will you learn so much from her, but she makes the class so much fun and interesting. I would highly recommend to anyone that is thinking about getting their TEFlL to go through with the program and to do it with Maximo Nivel!!

I wouldn't change anything!

Hannah
College of Wooster

Best choice I've ever made

Karen was the best TEFL trainer ever! I got a job within weeks of arriving. I can't believe how much I learned in the short period of the course and I couldn't be happier! Made lifelong friends, as well.

More food options in Maximo and better host family placement (I was in 2 because the first didn't work out). Also, keep the bathrooms working at all times.

Matt
Miami
University of Miami

Great TEFL Course! Highly Recommended!

I just completed the TEFL Certification course in Cusco Peru at Maximo Nivel. I had a great experience. The quality of the school and the helpfulness of the whole staff exceeded my expectations. Karen is a great TEFL trainer and makes the course fun and interesting. All of the people at the school were positive and created a great atmosphere. In the TEFL course you will have the opportunity to teach local ESL students right away. This is a great learning experience and I learned more about teaching and the English language than I could have imagined!

In addition to the school, Cusco is a beautiful city! Highly recommended.

Máximo Nivel (Maximum Level)—The Intercultural Center of Latin America

Máximo Nivel is a family-owned, social enterprise founded in 2003. Our three intercultural centers are locally-based organizations focused on international education and cross-cultural experiences. Our programs include: Volunteer Abroad, International Internships, TEFL Certification, and Spanish Language