TEFL Certification Course & Practicum in Chicago, USA

Chicago TESOL course
Chicago TESOL course
Get teaching experience during your Chicago TEFL course
Get teaching experience during your Chicago TEFL course

Earn your 190-hour TEFL Certification while living in the exciting city of Chicago! Experience this 4-week TEFL course with small classes and highly qualified university-level professors in the beautiful Lakeview neighborhood.

TEFL course program fee: $1,995 USD

Course overview:
-4-week course in Chicago, Illinois
-190 hours of TEFL/TESOL training
-Internationally accredited by TQUK
-10 hours of practicum (observation, teaching practice, lesson plan prep)
-Student teaching with actual ESL students
-Class sizes limited to 12 students

Program Start Dates and Deadlines:
January 8 – February 2, 2018; November 6, 2017
February 12 – March 9, 2018; December 11, 2017
March 12 – April 6, 2018; January 8, 2018

• 10 hours of practicum (observation, teaching practice, lesson plan prep)
  • Class sizes limited to 12 students for personal attention
  • Experience the exciting and vibrant city of Chicago outside your TEFL classroom
  • Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your TEFL course
  • Lifetime job assistance following a successful completion of the TEFL course

• Instruction 9.5
  • Academic Rigor 8
  • Job Assistance 10
Lin

Great Experience!

I had a really good experience taking my TEFL course with Greenheart. Kara was incredibly helpful and responsive. She answered all my questions, enrolled me, and solved any issues quickly and efficiently. Thanks Kara for making my overall experience a breeze! With Greenheart you don't necessarily have to take a TEFL course, you can opt to do one of their programs alone (check the site). But if you are also interested in doing TEFL it is great! The program helps you take care of the administrative work and you can then use your experience in the program towards your practicum hours! 2 in 1!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing I ate was actually rabbit! As I am doing Greenheart Travel's Homestay program in France, I celebrated Christmas here! With the family I was staying with they prepared rabbit braised in a mustard cream sauce, it was absolutely divine!
Zhibek

My great experience

I am with Green heart organization right now since I am an exchange student in US and so glad for everything they provided to me. To improve my English I went to Language program which is provided by Green heart. And that was amazing. Local coordinators took us to so many cool places. They even took us to Boston, Massachusetts. All employees in green heart are super nice people.They found for me such a great placement to live and they always have lots of opportunities to win something or win a place to go! I am highly recommended it to everyone!!! And you I am not paying anything for this program. Everything what they did for me and doing for me is free. Before when I came to my place ment to live me and my friend form the same program stocked at the airport because of the weather and green heart employees helped us with money and everything. It was so nice. They are easy to find a common thing.

Check your Instagram, Facebook notifications about Greenheart all the time so you will be announced for news a lot