African Impact has partnered with TEFL to offer an innovative combination opportunity that allows students to complete their online TEFL course and then choose from one of three hand-picked destinations in Africa to complete their TEFL practicum.
By signing up through African Impact, you'll access the interactive 150-hour online course that teaches the latest in teaching methodologies and practices, lesson planning skills and classroom management techniques. Through a series of course readings, tasks, peer participation, essays, and a final thematic unit, students will develop all the skills necessary to be a confident and proficient teacher.
The TEFL certification requires that each student completes 20-hours of practicum (live practice teaching), which is where African Impact comes in. After completing your online TEFL course, you'll be able to choose from three projects in Africa to complete your TEFL practicum and gain hands-on teaching experience - all included in the fee!
- Sign up for your academic and practical experience at the same time, making your qualification process quicker and easier
- Be a step ahead when applying for worldwide opportunities, having already gained practical experience overseas
- Be supported throughout by experts that will guide your through your TEFL course AND practicum project
- Know that your practicum hours will go to a good and necessary cause, helping disadvantaged communities in Africa
- Gain exclusive access to future African Impact teaching and coordination roles across Africa