View Other Details
Livingstone, Zambia is a beautiful, rural town that many call “the real Africa.” Just a stone’s throw away from one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World – Victoria Falls – Livingstone is the ultimate playground for those who love adventure sports, wildlife, and the great outdoors.
There are many national parks where you can observe lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, elephants, and giraffes, and often, we spot some of these animals along the road on our way to project!
Working closely with the African Impact Foundation, our Zambia volunteer programs focus on empowering, educating, and enriching Zambian citizens. As a Zambia volunteer, your work will be integral to uplifting locals in sustainable and measurable ways. We currently offer volunteer programs in Zambia in the following areas: Medical Volunteering, Teaching, Environmental Sustainability, Sports Coaching, and Female Empowerment.
- Bring a fun, creative, and dynamic approach to delivering sport lessons to children of primary school age
- Be immersed into the community and help to empower and influence all ages with a sense of self-worth
- Observe progression, improved skills, and confidence amongst the local children first hand
- Teach lessons on physical health and general life skills at schools, focusing on issues like hygiene, nutrition, communication, and teamwork
- Visit the majestic Victoria Falls, also known as “The Smoke that Thunders” and enjoy some of the amazing tourist activities that Livingstone has to offer
Working closely with the African Impact Foundation, our Zambia volunteer programs focus on empowering, educating, and enriching Zambian citizens. As a Zambia volunteer, your work will be integral to uplifting locals in sustainable and measurable ways.
Our programs in Zambia offer volunteers various opportunities to get involved in community projects, from supporting gender equality initiatives to promoting environmental sustainability. Working closely with local community members, African Impact staff, and fellow volunteers, you’ll make a difference in tackling the intense developmental issues Zambians face each day.