Livingstone, Zambia is a beautiful, rural town that many call “the real Africa.” Just a stone’s throw away from one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World – Victoria Falls – Livingstone is the ultimate playground for those who love adventure sports, wildlife, and the great outdoors.
There are many national parks where you can observe lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, elephants, and giraffes, and often, we spot some of these animals along the road on our way to project!
- Bring a fun, creative and dynamic approach to delivering sport lessons to children of primary school age
- Be immersed into the community and help to empower and influence all ages with a sense of self-worth
- Observe progression, improved skills and confidence amongst the local children first hand
- Teach lessons on physical health and general life skills at schools, focusing on issues like hygiene, nutrition, communication and teamwork
- Visit the majestic Victoria Falls, also known as “The Smoke that Thunders” and enjoy some of the amazing tourist activities that Livingstone has to offer