- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
- None required
This is a unique opportunity to enhance your CV/resume, as you gain insight and knowledge into your chosen field within the context of award-winning initiatives in Africa. You’ll be guided throughout your placement by highly professional, experienced teams who live and work with you every day.
An internship in Africa may be the perfect next step for those taking a gap year, completing their studies, or thinking of a career change. It’s one of the best ways to gain necessary work experience for your dream career, or a savvy way to see if an industry is right for you. African Impact have been offering internship opportunities since 2004, many that compliment our award-winning volunteer projects. The aims of our internship programs are to help you develop new skills, gain valuable work experience, build your resume, and give something back to the communities and programs that you come across.
- Combine professional development opportunities, impact-driven community placements, and authentic African travel.
- Gain experience in the field of wildlife and environmental conservation
- Combat the gender inequalities that exist in Africa by empowering young girls and women to find their voice, pursue their dreams, and live the lives they deserve.
- Work with local doctors and nurses to extend healthcare reach in rural African communities.
- Gain experience in the NGO and Non-Profit sector, by interning with the African Impact Foundation