2-day wildlife tour to help save Australia’s Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat at Brookfield Conservation Park.
A great overnight experience local at Brookfield Conservation Park, 130km north-east of Adelaide in South Australia. The park provides fantastic opportunities to encounter a variety of Australian wildlife. The Conservation Park is also one of the last remaining strongholds for populations of the Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat. Enjoy an educational guided tour of the park to learn about its history and unique wildlife, see wildlife in the wild, and mingle with visiting researchers to gain a fascinating insight into the world of conservation – and the world of our very cute furry friends! The park is home to a wide variety of unique wildlife, not only the Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat, but also to species such as the Fat-tailed Dunnart and Common Dunnart, abundant bird life, kangaroos, lizards, echidnas and more.
- Guided survey experience on birds, animals and plants
- See iconic South Australian wildlife in their natural habitats
- Small and personalised tour experience
- A rewarding tour helping save the Southern Hairy-nosed Wombat
- Exclusive overnight park access