Sharpen your journalism skills with guidance from New York Times reporters and editors. Based at Oxford, one of the Western world's great centers of learning, hone your ability to research, interview, write, edit, photograph and publish as you pursue stories of personal interest and topical relevance. Immerse yourself in British culture and history as you learn how to apply the fundamental tools of journalism and digital storytelling.
- Develop your skills as a journalist as you learn to research, write, edit and publish.
- Create a news article, feature story, series of profiles or podcast.
- Meet with and learn from journalists, foreign correspondents and documentarians for an insider’s look into the heart of modern journalism.
- Delve into British history and culture on visits to the Globe Theatre, the London Stock Exchange, Buckingham Palace and the halls of Westminster.
- Learn how journalism can impact the world and how the world impacts journalism.