The Excellence Center in Europe invites you to join our tour in Germany where you can discover, enjoy, and immerse yourself in the German culture. Trip to Germany is an ideal program for those who want to engage in German daily life, as well as meet locals, refugees, and internationals. As you may know, Germany has hosted a large number of refugees in recent years. During your stay in the country, you will be able to better understand the life of refugees who resettle in Germany, as well as see how refugees are integrating into society.
The Trip to Germany is designed to show participants the uniqueness of the country by visiting numerous historical sites and landmarks. This program includes opportunities to engage in social and community activities that are organized by the Center too. The Excellence Center coordinates cultural and musical evenings that will give participants a glimpse into the diversity of life found in Germany.
- Visit four cities in Germany and see various historical sites.
- Three hours of German language lessons and information about the German culture will be provided for participants
- Meet locals and refugees and get to know them by listening to their stores.
- Have a daily breakfast during the trip duration.
- Be informed about the refugee situation in Germany, as well as see how they are adapting to life in a new country.