Designed specifically for students aged 16-18, this experience offers a great insight into the Indian medical system and will give you the opportunity to consider whether medical school is for you. Choose from a wide variety of departments to work in, shadowing doctors or nurses for 9 days.
Medical experience overseas is hugely beneficial for further study and future employment, as well as providing an opportunity for you to learn about a different culture and healthcare system. There is plenty of time for sightseeing and exploring the city at the weekends and each evening, so that you can enjoy your down time with the other travelers.
Fantastic weekend tours are included, visiting the sites of Delhi and joining the famous Golden Triangle tour, which includes a visit to the Taj Mahal in Agra and Amber Fort in Jaipur. Experiencing these amazing sights with your fellow travelers is a great opportunity to take in the culture, seeing life outside of the hospital.
- Live in the hustle and bustle of Delhi, experiencing India as a local while gaining medical work experience
- Work alongside medical professionals as they teach you about healthcare in India
- Visit landmarks and top sightseeing spots, making the most of your time overseas
- Spend time with like-minded people in the accommodation and on your explorations of the city
- Available for under 18's, this trip provides a taster of medical work prior to further education