- South Africa
- Mossel Bay
- Cape Town
View Other Details
- En Suite options for couple/ single travelers are available
- pre-departure/ post-return organisation of accommodation and transfers for all clients
- fully catered Kruger National Park experience 2 days
- Lobamba Village Experience/ Ezulwini Valley iSwatini
- Tugela Falls Day Hike in the Drakensberg
- 3 x African Braai (BBQ's)
- breakfast, lunches and dinner if not stipulated in the itinerary
- optional activities
- curios and crafts
This gem of a tour was build by an independent traveler for other open-minded travelers when he arrived at the shores of Southern Africa for the first time many moons ago.
You are young, adventurous, but still a little cautious with finding your ways traveling in new countries? This is for you.
You are a young professional with limited time at your hands and without the luxury of exploring for 2-3 months before finding the hiddem gems? You also don't wanna sit in a coach with ancient ones rushing from hotspot to hotspot? This is for you.
You are a so-called "babyboomer", young at heart and in general a rock n roller? This is for you.
We basically created a comprehensive highlight tour of South Africa and iSwatini (formerly known as Swaziland) which runs from Johannesburg to Cape Town every second month in 2019 starting from February. Expect abundant nature, local vibes all the way, great playlist to underline postcard scenery, local cuisine and adventure activities all the way.
- Kruger National Park incl. Safaris, trekking and bush walks
- The Kingdom of iSwatini (formerly known as Swaziland)
- Tugela Falls Hike in the Drakensberg Mountains (2nd highest waterfall in the world)
- The Transkei (Wildcoast area of the Eastern Cape)
- The Garden Route incl. hikes, experiences and local food