Experience the very best of travelling Sri Lanka in just under 2 weeks. This 12 Day backpacking adventure really does capture everything Sri Lanka has to offer. Think safari’s with wild elephants, lush green tea plantations, golden sandy beaches and super friendly locals. This 2 week trip covers all of your Sri Lanka bucket list spots with local village experiences, temples, surfing, the famous train to Ella and much much more!
Is this for you...
If spotting a wild elephant on safari is on your travel bucket list and the thought of learning how to surf gets you excited… then this 12 day Sri Lanka trip is definitely the one for you! Most people travel solo or others bring a friend, either way by the end of this adventure you’ll have a bunch of new buddies for life.
If you’re all set and can’t wait to come join us...click ‘check availability’ below and reserve your spot for as little as £1.
- Spot wild elephants on an open jeep safari in Udawalawe
- Ride the famous Blue Train to the countryside town of Ella
- Snorkel with giant turtles at sunset
- Learn how to pick and make your own tea at a tea plantation
- Climb Pidurangala for the best view of Sigiriya Rock Fortress