Ultimate Winter Travel Experience: Improve Your Skiing & Gain a Qualification

Limited spaces available. Don't miss out!

Spaces on EA Ski & Snowboard's internship programs in Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA fill up fast. If you're serious about joining us for the best winter of your life, see if you qualify today.

Do you want to spend a winter gap year in the world's top ski destinations? Do you want to improve your skiing and gain qualifications recognised across the globe?

Become a ski instructor with EA Ski & Snowboard this winter.

On a ski or snowboard instructor course, you'll train every day under the world's best instructors and gain an international instructor qualification - in just a few weeks.

Choose from world-class ski including New Zealand, Switzerland and Canada. You'll train with the best, gain internationally recognised instructor qualifications, and get the best work experience for your CV*

You'll gain instructor qualifications recognised by the International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA) - the world body for professional ski instructors. This means you will be able to work at other world-class ski resorts across the globe.

*Work experience only available on an internship program.

• Accommodation
  • World-class training
  • Internationally recognised qualifications
  • Season lift pass, social events, special deals on flights, insurance and more.

Patricia

Tee Gunnz Winter at Northstar

Well to start off, the trip to San Francisco was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed getting to know the other EA members before we arrived at the resort. Once arriving in Lake Tahoe, everyone settled into their condos, it was nice to be close to everyone for the first two weeks, it allowed us to socialize and build great friendships. Our two week training was very informative and educational. We trained for two weeks on snow before we took our exam. I felt very prepared to sit the exam. We also got to know our trainers very well throughout training. Getting paid to snowboard is so amazing...I do not want to go back to my other job! Everyone who has a passion for the sport should at least try this out for a season!

Jonathan

2016/17

My experience was definitely one for the books. Though I’ve skied off and on throughout my life, I wasn’t as prepared for the workout I got from having a fun, hands-on learning program as I did at the EA program in Northstar CA. It’s definitely a great way to get into a great passion that will open the doors for a worldwide career. If you’re young, love snow sports, want to share your passion with others, and live to travel, I recommend doing this program.

About EA Ski & Snowboard

Fast track your career as a ski or snowboard instructor and enjoy the best winter of your life with EA Ski & Snowboard. Whether your a seasoned professional or have only stepped on the slopes a few times, EA offers instructor training programs to...