Volunteer Programs in Argentina with BA Placement

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from BA Placement.

The BAP Volunteer Program is a wonderful way to learn about life in Argentina by submersing yourself in its culture and customs, learning its language and getting to know new people. By participating in one of our volunteer programs, you can help to enrich the lives of needy people, sharing your skills, your insights and your time. As an international volunteer you will be working side-by-side with local people, achieving common goals.

Our programs enable you to live like a true member of Argentinean society, to train your Spanish skills and thereby to integrate fully into a new culture.

Current opportunities: Human Rights, Sustainable Development, Social Assistance, Environment, Teaching and Education (i.e. in poor neighborhoods), Fair Trade, Microfinance, Eco Tourism, Communication, Translation, Administration, etc.

Impact

baverano11

Experience with BAPlacement through AIDE abroad

I had left a review over for AIDE abroad, but noticed BAPlacement. BAPlacement is the organization that AIDE went through to find my Spanish courses, homestay, and volunteer work.

The people who work at BAPLacement are friendly and quick to respond; however, as i mentioned in my AIDE review, I had problems with my volunteer placement in which they had told me I was accepted and rejected me after the interview. It resulted in 2 weeks of lag between when i was supposed to start and when i actually started. In the end I found my own volunteer placement and I was tempted to ask for a refund for the placement fee I had paid, but decided not to. The people who worked at BA Placement were very apologetic.

Other than that I cannot comment much on the pricing and my placement was meant to be through AIDE.

Ashley

Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen

I was very impressed with Baplacement. They had everything arranged for me within a week of my registration. They answered my emails within a day. They offered lots of advice for my trip. They sent emails to me during my trip to see how things were going. Additionally, their prices are quite reasonable and they have quite a few options. I would definitely recommend this organization to anyone looking to volunteer in Argentina.

About BA Placement