- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
Trusted by 113,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the world's most popular volunteer programs in Argentina and 50+ destinations around the world.
Choose from a wide range of volunteer projects in Argentina - based in either Buenos Aires or Córdoba. As an IVHQ volunteer, you can choose to give back for periods ranging from 1 to 12 weeks. Your fully-hosted program includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a dormitory-style volunteer house in Buenos Aires or a large homestay in Córdoba complete with a swimming pool.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers, so even before you depart, you’ll receive outstanding service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to pre-departure volunteer training. With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference.
- IVHQ’s programs in Argentina are available year-round, starting on every Monday of the month in Córdoba or the first and third Monday of the month in Buenos Aires.
- Fully-hosted experience from only $325 for 1 week in Córdoba - one of the major tourist destinations in Argentina, hosting millions of tourists every year.
- Fully-hosted experience from only $640 for 2 weeks in Buenos Aires - the bustling capital city of Argentina.
- You'll be supporting impact driven volunteer projects run by locals within your host community.
- Flexible booking and free changes so you can register with confidence.
You can get your hands on a range of different International Volunteer HQ sponsorships throughout the year, with the money you win going directly towards the cost of one of their two-week programs. You'll also get a flight voucher in the value of up to $1,000 from STA Travel and travel insurance to cover the duration of the program from World Nomads. Recent grants have included an “Alternative Break” scholarship, where Spring, Summer or Winter break programs were fully funded.