Buenos Aires TEFL Institute: Volunteer Program & Spanish Course in Buenos Aires

Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our Spanish classes are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, native, and bi-lingual instructors.
Volunteering positions

Responsible & Fair trade Tourism
Volunteer with Children

Community Soup Kitchen
Children's Recreational Activities

Íbero Spanish School is committed to helping underprivileged children in Argentina while giving Spanish students life-changing experiences throughthis option of its Volunteer Program. Íbero works directly with an NGO.

John

I liked Ibero Spanish

I recommend Ibero Spanish. The service was nice and efficient. As soon as I registered I received an e-mail with extensive explanation on the school location, person to contact and general information on how to go about Buenos Aires and in general.

I liked Ibero. I was very pleased with the service. All of my questions were answered and communication was easy and clear. Nothing to complain about. Thanks for the great trip!
Amy

Perfect!

Thank you very much everyone at Ibero for all your patience. The course has been great. Everything went by very quickly but teachers are self motivated and teaching materials are just superior. Thanks again for 4 weeks of intensive Spanish classes.

nada
Jesse

I recommend Ibero Spanish

I had a wonderful time at Ibero. My Spanish classes were great because my teacher always kept a good balance between grammar and conversation, so the mix has a very positive result. I feel I´ve had improved a lot in only 5 weeks. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help. You have a great program.

maybe it would be good to organize more conversation workshops
Jane

I loved this Spanish course in Buenos Aires

After attending the Spanish courses at your school for 3 weeks in April 2015, I wanted to say thank you for the great time I had at Ibero Spanish School. The classes were perfect, Fede was the best teacher I could imagine and the homestay , the school organized was friendly, open, very clean and in the best area of Buenos Aires. I was very happy with the school, the teachers, the books and made new friends.

Aprendi mucho me gusta mucho la escuela Ibero
Jean

Best Spanish School in Buenos Aires, Ibero!

Gracias a todos en Ibero. I wouldn´t change anything, it was perfect! Great time. I came to BsAs knowing only a little bit of Spanish and thought it would be enough to get started but I felt very intimidated to talk to anyone, order food, etc. I only did level 1 so I still can´t say very much, but it gave me the confidence to go out and struggle to communicate with porteños. And my reading comprehension improved a lot, and I enjoyed reading and understanding signs/ads/diarios etc.

I wouldn´t change anything, it was perfect!
Brad

One of the best Spanish classes I´ve taken in my life

Gracias a todos. I really liked my classes at Ibero Spanish, they were very lively and interactive. I now feel comfortable with conversation and not only with grammar. I definitely recommend Íbero Spanish for people who want to learn Spanish! If I go back to Latin America, I´ll definitely ask for more classes at Íbero!

i really liked it
Hugh

Spanish course recommendation

I have a month left for the TEFL course yet to experience, but the 3 weeks I´ve spent taking Spanish have been very enjoyable. My teacher has made the classes lots of fun and never boring. Buenos Aires has been loads of fun and my first stay in a huge city, there is a plethora of entertainment choices, countless bars, cafes, and restaurants, and it´s a terrific city to explore on foot. The school can really help you to get in it with the activities which are offered. I really liked the atmosphere at school. Gracias Ibero Spanish por todo.

me gusta mucho la escuela
Colin

I recommend Ibero Spanish School

Me gustó mucho Íbero y también esta ciudad. Me encanta Buenos Aires y pude aprender mucho aquí en Íbero. Yo he disfrutado las clases mucho, aprendía mucho sobre los verbos y las reglas del idioma que no sabía antes. Mi profesor es muy bueno, y me reía mucho con sus historias en español.

nada

About Buenos Aires TEFL Institute

The only TEFL Institute in Buenos Aires, Argentina with guaranteed job placement.