Volunteer in Argentina with Expanish

Volunteer with Expanish and choose from a variety of volunteer organizations in and around Buenos Aires, Argentina. Most placements are in or near to Buenos Aires, and volunteers are able to work in the following fields:

* Youth Outreach
* Community Development
* Environment & Conservation
* Veterinary & Animal Care
* Public Health & Medicine
* Teaching & Education

Sophie

Expanish Volunteer Program

I just wanted to post a quick comment to say how much I loved my time volunteering with Expanish. They really looked after me from start to finish, which I feel is really important when you're in a new country. It was also a bonus being able to meet some fellow volunteers - I didn't know anyone else in the city so it was nice getting to know them. The volunteering itself was just what I wanted, an opportunity to get really stuck in whilst still being really well organised and having the feeling that you were in safe hands. All in all I couldn't fault it!

About Expanish

Expanish is one of the most established Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires, offering a wide range of top quality, accredited Spanish courses and classes.

As an internationally recognized language organization we aim to ensure the most effective Spanish...