View Other Details
EDO NSW runs an International Program to provide specialist assistance to organizations across the South Pacific. If you have skills or experience in international development and/or law and have an interest in our International Program, please make a note of this in your covering letter.
Law students who have studied environmental law are encouraged to apply. These volunteers are exposed to a broad range of work, including:
• Legal research on matters concerning biodiversity, climate change, pollution, planning, mining, and water law;
• Assisting in the preparation of court documents and drafting letters and legal advices;
• Assisting solicitors in casework and litigation in the Land and Environment Court;
• Engaging in public interest environmental work for a broad scope of clients;
• Drafting submissions and participating in law reform work; and
• Assisting solicitors in the preparation of educational materials for the community.