COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Kaya Responsible Travel has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Belize is an incredible country with so much to offer, from jungles, to Mayan ruins, to Caribbean coastlines. It is a nature lover’s paradise, full to bursting with tropical birds, exotic fish, and fascinating mammals, reptiles, and more.
Volunteer or intern in Belize on a truly sustainable project, and you will be making a real difference in this awe-inspiring country. There are many projects to chose from, whether you are interested in teaching, farming, building sustainable homes, marine conservation, or something else, you will be supporting Belize’s environment and local communities.
As the only English speaking country in Central America, and renowned for its extreme biodiversity and distinctive ecosystems, Belize is a fantastic place to travel and find adventure.
- Belize is known for its extreme biodiversity and distinctive ecosystems
- Projects ranging from teaching, marine conservation, dance therapy, film making and loads more
- Volunteers are based in San Ignacio, the largest town in the Cayo District
- The Belize Barrier Reef (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) is one of the most diverse ecosystems of the world - and is a very popular diving and snorkelling spot
- Visit the Green Iguana Conservation project to learn more about the local wildlife