- Belize City
- Panama City
View Other Details
At Therapy Adventures, we establish free pediatric therapy clinics that offer exceptional speech, occupational, physical, and ABA therapy services across Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
For many, receiving therapy is far-fetched and not feasible, and at Therapy Adventures, we see this as precisely the reason why providing access to life-changing therapies is invaluable. Our brothers and sisters worldwide deserve the access and opportunities to receive treatments. The fact that this is challenging is irrelevant; rather, it excites us and our volunteers. Therapy Adventures will allow you to contribute to long-term and sustainable development programs that bolster the local capacity to provide therapy. We believe ALL children should have access to pediatric therapies, no matter the location or circumstance.
Therapy Adventures will help your resume stand out with a unique international experience that demonstrates your heart's desire to help others.
- International travel across Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
- Access to short-term 1 and 2 week volunteer programs
- Spanish language learning opportunities
- OTs, SLPs, PTs, and BCBAs can serve for 6 months to 1 year as a lead clinician at our various international clinics
- Graduate students in the fields of Speech, OT, or PT can participate in a 12-16 week practicum and fieldwork experience