INTVS offers a variety of highly affordable volunteer opportunities in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Centrally situated in Bolivia, Cochabamba is a lovely, safe city with a year-round agreeable climate, but is also the perfect hub from which volunteers organize many trips together to visit some of the amazing natural and man-made sights that Bolivia has to offer.
INTVS Volunteer Programs available in Cochabamba:
- Hospitalized children’s program
- Domestic violence program
- Medical and Diabetes program
- Amphibian program
- Volunteers stay either in one of the many volunteer houses or can stay with a local family. The volunteers have private or shared rooms. The houses are fully equipped and are located very close to the center of Cochabamba.
- NGO staff provides orientation and organize a variety of cultural and social activities.
- Volunteers can also receive Spanish lessons at an extra cost.