Bolivia: Embark on an adventure through fascinating landscapes and colonial cities and dedicate your time and skills to a good cause! In the city of Cochabama, we offer volunteer placements and internships in education/teaching, childcare, medicine, nursing, environmental protection, ecology, and others. Our options include:
* Teaching and homework tutoring at local schools
* Childcare for abandoned or neglected children
* Daycare and learning support for children whose parents are in prison
* Internships in biology, ecology, and environmental technology (incl. climate research and environmental education)
* Hospital internships & volunteering: medicine, nursing, therapies
Contact us for testimonials of previous participants!
Bolivia enjoys a very rich indigenous culture. Complement your volunteer placement or internship with a course in Spanish, Quechua or Aymara!
- Expand your intercultural skills by working closely together with people from your host country.
- Dedicate your time and skills to a good cause by volunteering in one of our charitable projects.
- Explore Bolivia's rich indigenous culture and travel the country in your free time, together with other participants of our programs.
- Gain experience in your field of studies from another cultural perspective.
- Learn Spanish, Quechua or Aymara with our experienced language teachers.