Work with Street Children and Street Youths in Bolivia

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Yo Voy A Ti.

As a volunteer for “Yo voy a Ti” you can work in one of our programs in the field.

1. You can train and play football with the youths living on the street
2. You can help develop micro-businesses for young couples that wants to live the street with micro-finance
3. Join in the urban missions
4. Work realizing the mobile school and clinic

You can also work in the administration with arranging fundraising activities, be in charge of social media, establish contact with potential partners, ect.

Douglas

AMAZING!

The experience I had when I lived in Cochabamba working with Yo voy a Ti for sure marked me for life and resulted in personal and professional development. The experience of teamwork in a culture with a different language for 2 months gave me confidence to face the challenges that I will have in the future. The work environment and the combination of true friendship, along with the serious and responsible social commitment allowed me to find my role in the society as an agent of social change

Veerle

UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!

“My internship in Cochabamba was an unforgettable experience! I worked as a volunteer for Yo voy a Ti during three months and learned a lot, both personally as professionally. It is fantastic to be able to contribute to the wonderful work the foundation does and to the impact it has on the lives of so many. I had the chance to gain work-experience in my field of study, work in a team, live in a totally different culture, learn a new language, meet many people who live on the street and make great new friends!

These months went by way to fast and I’ll always remember my time here in Bolivia! Thank you so much for letting me be part of this great organization!”

About Yo Voy A Ti

Yo Voy a Ti" is an NGO that was founded in 2008 in the city of Cochabamba, Bolivia, by a group of young people who were inspired by the example of Jesus Christ. The main focus of the organization is social development work related to abandoned and...