Brazil is a land with many enchantments. Its rugged mountains, nearly impenetrable rainforests, cosmopolitan cities, and famous beaches attract a variety of travelers every year. Rio de Janeiro is famous for its vibrant people, lush landscapes, carnival celebrations, samba dancing, Bossa Nova music, captivating beaches, and its enormous Christ the Redeemer statue, which overlooks the city.
Global Crossroads volunteer programs in Brazil offer a fantastic opportunity to explore this dense and colorful city, while serving the greater good. The volunteer opportunities in Brazil will satisfy the curious traveler.
With our volunteering overseas in Brazil projects, you will fully experience life in Rio. You will be placed in projects where your talents and individual skills and interests will be utilized and can make a positive difference in the lives of the countless disadvantaged Brazilians.
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $370 per week.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted