Volunteer in Brazil- Lowest Fees & Trusted Since 2003

Volunteer in Brazil
Volunteer in Brazil

Brazil is a land with many enchantments. Its rugged mountains, nearly impenetrable rainforests, cosmopolitan cities, and famous beaches attract a variety of travelers every year. Rio de Janeiro is famous for its vibrant people, lush landscapes, carnival celebrations, samba dancing, Bossa Nova music, captivating beaches, and its enormous Christ the Redeemer statue, which overlooks the city.

Global Crossroads volunteer programs in Brazil offer a fantastic opportunity to explore this dense and colorful city, while serving the greater good. The volunteer opportunities in Brazil will satisfy the curious traveler.

With our volunteering overseas in Brazil projects, you will fully experience life in Rio. You will be placed in projects where your talents and individual skills and interests will be utilized and can make a positive difference in the lives of the countless disadvantaged Brazilians.

• Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
  • Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $370 per week.
  • Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
  • Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
  • Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted

J Richard Romaniuk
J Richard

Complexo do Alemão

The program I participated in was in the group of favelas called Complexo do Alemão. I was teaching English to two community leaders. My volunteer partners worked on the community garden for Abraço Campeão, the non-profit organization helping youth to learn boxing as an educational and personal development tool. The program was very well organized and there was nice interaction between volunteers and people from the youth center. It was incredible to see how much work could be done in a short time! Both leaders I interacted with were very motivated to learn English and were very pleasant in our interaction. I learned a lot about their work and about the Complexo do Alemão community. I will follow on Facebook their website to see their development in the future and tell others I know about their work.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Bring more materials to teach English for local students
Response from Global Crossroad

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for taking out the time to volunteer with us. We really appreciate your contribution to our project and wish you all the best for your future endeavours.