Join IVHQ and volunteer abroad in Victoria Falls! Highly affordable programs are available for anywhere from 2 to 12 weeks. The program is based within a private game reserve in the province of Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe. Located on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia, Victoria Falls is a popular destination for travelers to Africa and offers the unique opportunity for IVHQ volunteers to join Wildlife Conservation efforts.Volunteers are accommodated in single rooms, located within the conservation center where the program is based.
IVHQ Volunteer Program available in Victoria Falls:
- Wildlife Conservation: Located within a private game reserve, playing home to the African 'Big 5' (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo), IVHQ volunteers in Victoria Falls have the opportunity to get involved in conservation management practices, all of which are vital for the successful operation of the game reserve and the ecosystems of surrounding areas.
- Programs available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of each month
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Highly affordable program fees from $880 for 2 weeks
- Community-driven projects focused on supporting local needs and delivering sustainable positive impacts
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all IVHQ volunteers
- Between 5 and 15 volunteers start in Victoria Falls each month
- Weekends are free to explore Victoria Falls with fellow volunteers - see one of the largest and most spectacular waterfalls in the world and explore the area via safari