COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Trusted by 110,000+ volunteers, IVHQ offers the most popular volunteer programs in Victoria Falls and 50+ other destinations around the world.
You can participate in the Wildlife Conservation project in Victoria Falls and give back for periods ranging from 2 weeks to 12 weeks. Your Program Fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in a volunteer house, with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.
IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so before you even depart for Victoria Falls, you’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager and exclusive access to superior pre-departure volunteer training.
With IVHQ, you can expect to establish real connections within the local community while supporting projects that make a genuine difference.
- IVHQ’s Victoria Falls program is available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of every month
- Highly affordable program fees starting from $880 for 2 weeks - IVHQ provides the most affordable and top-rated programs
- You’ll be joining between 5 and 15 other IVHQ volunteers who start in Victoria Falls each month
- You’ll be traveling with IVHQ, the volunteer travel experts, and joining a network of 110,000+ volunteers. Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart, we are the world’s safest organization
- Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs
Get Your Free Virtual Volunteering Course
Located within a private game reserve, playing home to the African 'Big 5' (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo), IVHQ volunteers in Victoria Falls have the opportunity to get involved in conservation management practices, all of which are vital for the successful operation of the game reserve and the ecosystems of surrounding areas.