IVI is a Charity & Non Profit Org, trusted by over 25,000 volunteers for quality, off the beaten track and unforgettable experiences. We have several types of projects in Cambodia, the majority are centered around the rural regions in Samraong, with the conservation and/or diving programs in the South Western beach regions of Sihanoukville, Kampot and various islands.
- Primary School Teaching
- Hospital / Medical Internships
- Community Development
- Marine Conservation & Diving
- Mangrove Conservation
Volunteer in Cambodia with IVI and make your next adventure one to remember by giving back to local communities.
- Low Program Fees - from $265.
- Charity & Non Profit - genuine & meaningful projects.
- Over 20,000 Volunteers placed worldwide.
- Amazing Support & Safety Record.
- 20 Countries & over 100 projects.