If you want to experience the real Cambodia, this program will make it happen. You will build friendships and leave a legacy of improvements for families and rural communities in Cambodia.
It is a special experience working side by side with local villagers. You will:
- build new facilities for impoverished families and communities
- repair and refurbish school classrooms, playground equipment and sanitation facilities
- cook and share lunch with the villagers
- become part of the life of the village community
Of a night you'll be tasting some of Siem Reap's finest cuisine as you sample the variety of restaurants available.
This is an experience that will give you a new outlook on life and open your eyes to the real Cambodia. You will be moved by the drive and inspiration of the people as they strive to improve their lives and the opportunities for their children. You'll be staggered by how little they have and yet how happy and grateful they are.
View Program Information
• Airport collection and return
• All meals – you’ll cook lunch with the community and eat at different local restaurants each night
• All accommodation
• Khmer language classes
• Travel to the project site
• Drinking water
• 24/7 support
• Building Materials
• “Preparing to go” booklet
• Access to the fundraising kit
• Donations to the local school