View Other Details
- Make an impact by teaching in rural schools of Yunnan province, China.
- Visit Lahu ethnic minority village, Pu’er tea fields and local organic farm, and meet traditional artists to learn about their craft and artistry.
- Climb the Great Wall of China, visit the Forbidden City, and taste local food on the streets of Beijing.
- Visit companies that prioritize corporate social responsibility in Shanghai, China’s global metropolis.
- Connect and network with social entrepreneurs from around the globe making an impact in China.
WHY - 95% of students in rural China cannot go to college. Education inequality remains one of the most pressing problems in the world.
HOW - Through our hands-on service learning opportunity and experiential workshops, we develop next-generation global leaders and social entrepreneurs that can generate innovative solutions to tackle education inequality.
WHAT - A 15-day transformative experience encompasses:
- Teaching in rural China.
- Exploring Beijing and Shanghai.
- Connecting with social entrepreneurs and making an impact by creating projects that have tangible effects on the underserved community.
**2019 Program Date: June 5th - June 19th, 2019
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Modern & Rural China.
- Sustainable Impact.
Our goal is to provide volunteers with a hands-on experience and empower them to discover their passions in the service of others and build critical skillsets such as global competency, leadership, and self-confidence to become next-generation global leaders and social entrepreneurs.