Join Global Volunteers for one to three weeks in a variety of volunteer projects in the Cook Islands! Experience this exotic South Pacific island culture and locale while working one-on-one with youth, seniors and families striving to improve their futures on education, social service and conservation projects. You're needed to assist with a wide range of community service work projects on this captivating South Pacific island!
Types of volunteer activities include:
• Help children build on their English language skills
• Stimulate children 1 to 5 years old through reading books, arts and crafts, and more
• Work one-on-one and in small groups on numeracy and math comprehension
• Help high school students learn computer basics
• Work in a library and set up computerized library systems
• Help maintain school facilities by painting, repairing and reconstructing buildings
• If you have experience in management, you can help local businesses!