The Western edges of Cuba hold some of the most well-preserved countryside in the Caribbean. From the colorful reefs off the coast to biosphere reserves that dot the interior, uncover a side of Cuba largely untouched by development.
Our journey begins in the capital Havana where we'll explore the city's most famous squares and try some of its best restaurants. We'll then head to the west of Cuba taking in the lush green countryside along the way. Uncover Las Terrazas, one of Cuba’s first eco-villages and coffee plantations. Tour the community and meet with local painters, engage in a bird watching trek and visit the cool natural pools and waterfalls of the San Juan River.
Further west lies the Viñales Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site home to traditional agricultural communities and tobacco farms. Encompassed by rocky outcroppings, enjoy a trek through the valley and boat ride through one of the area’s many caves. Finish off your trip relaxing on a private Cuban Island.
- Visit one of Cuba's oldest coffee plantations in the lush countryside of Western Cuba
- Discover waterfalls and swimming holes tucked deep in the jungle and trek through a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Spend an afternoon at an organic farm overlooking the lush Viñales valley
- Relax by the turquoise waters on a private Cuban island
- Stay in casas particulares and experience authentic Cuban cuisine