Cuba is synonymous with art and music. This is a great opportunity to meet fascinating people, such as artists and musicians, and visit inspirational community-based collectives that embody the Cuban rhythm of life, enjoy exclusive dance performances, and more. You'll also be immersed in Cuban culture, eating at paladars - private restaurants that are family owned and only recently accepted by the Cuban government. You also have the opportunity to stay at family-run casa particulares, or bed & breakfasts, and share a meal with the family and exchange thoughts and ideas.
The journey begins in the capital of Havana, then sweeps southwest through the cobblestone streets and pastel-colored buildings of Trinidad and then the French-inspired town of Cienfuegos – three stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This trip allows travelers to experience Cuba at arguably the most unique time in its history.
- Explore Havana's eclectic mix of architectural styles and vibrant art and music scene
- Walk along the French-inspired seaside boulevards of Cienfuegos and witness a private guitar ensemble
- Soak in the beauty of Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stay in casa particulares, or private-run bed & breakfasts, and share meals with the local family
- Eat at the finest paladars, or private family-run restaurants, and explore authentic Cuban cuisine