View Other Details
Discover Corps trips include exclusive programming, including expertly curated activities; insider access to Cuba’s famous places and those rarely seen; Additionally, your trip fee includes:
* Small group touring: between 6-15 travelers
* Bilingual expert Cuban guide
* All meals in Cuba (except for 1 dinner in Trinidad)
* Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at restaurants or in Cuban families’ homes
* 7 nights accommodation in casas particulares
* All in-country ground transportation and airport transfers via van with A/C
* Legal documentation of your Support for the Cuban People program
Cuba is synonymous with art and music. This is a great opportunity to meet fascinating people, such as artists and musicians, and visit inspirational community-based collectives that embody the Cuban rhythm of life, enjoy exclusive dance performances, and more. You'll also be immersed in Cuban culture, eating at paladars - private restaurants that are family owned and only recently accepted by the Cuban government. You also have the opportunity to stay at family-run casa particulares, or bed & breakfasts, and share a meal with a local family.
The journey begins in the capital of Havana, then sweeps southwest through the cobblestone streets and pastel-colored buildings of Trinidad and then the French-inspired town of Cienfuegos – three stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites. ***UPDATE: Even after the June 2019 U.S. restrictions on travel to Cuba, Discover Corps can legally operate trips due to its specialized "Support for Cuban People" license.
- Explore Havana's eclectic mix of architectural styles and vibrant art and music scene
- Walk along the French-inspired seaside boulevards of Cienfuegos and witness a private guitar ensemble
- Soak in the beauty of Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stay in casa particulares, or private-run bed & breakfasts, and share meals with the local family
- Eat at the finest paladars, or private family-run restaurants, and explore authentic Cuban cuisine