COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Discover Corps has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Experience parts of the Caribbean most travelers never see. Visit the rural mountain villages that hold the true culture and history surrounded by idyllic beaches and vibrant culture. The North Coast is known for its welcoming people - step into any quaint seaside town and be immediately welcomed in like family.
On this volunteer vacation, you'll spend time on the beach but also volunteer to help impoverished communities by constructing sustainable "bottle" schools and planting organic gardens to improve overall community health. These structures teach environmental awareness, open the community to new building techniques, and provide a sense of ownership as we come together as one to work on the projects. These schools and clinics provide a much needed resource for the communities, which lack this basic infrastructure.
- Work with the community to build schools and medical clinics out of reusable plastic bottles
- Snorkel over crystal blue Caribbean waters and cool off in freshwater pools of an ecological park
- Stay in an eco-lodge built using sustainable methods are locally sourced materials
- Meet dynamic leaders implementing cutting-edge social programs
- Volunteer in communities of displaced Haitian immigrants known as bateys