Caritas Smile is a non-profit organization that connects intent with action. We work with individuals looking to volunteer and change their own lives by positively influencing the lives of women and children in need in Latin America and the United States. Volunteers make a difference in a multitude of ways, by imparting education, training, resources, and myriads of cheer and hope.
Caritas Smile service learning programs include: Teaching English, Volunteering to rebuild a school, Rebuilding or help to build a home, Conducting art/music/dance lessons for youth, Working in a children's clinic.
- Tour off the beaten path areas, hike in the mountains, swim in the river!
- Learn Spanish and how to dance merengue with the locals!
- Help to re-build a home or a school for a family!
- Mentor women and children!
- Clean up baseball fields and play ball with kids!
Gain leadership experience, learn a new language and culture, engage with communities, rebuild a home or school, mentor kids, teach English, teach art, teach music, travel to off the beaten path locations, hike in the mountains, swim in breathtaking rivers, give back to communities and make a difference in the world!