You can help share the love of Christ by serving on a short-term trip with Mission of Hope. Every year, we host thousands of mission trip participants from around the world. You can serve on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, or a disaster response trip to the Bahamas.
Your team’s work will be dedicated to meeting the physical and spiritual needs of underserved communities. As we work together with local church pastors and other indigenous leaders in each village, we ask them, “What does your village need to be transformed?” There are a variety of ministry opportunities, such as youth programs, small construction projects, mobile medical clinics, and community evangelism. By partnering with local churches and ministries, the difference you make will have a lasting impact long after you return home.
We offer mission trips every week, year round, with the exception of the week of Christmas and New Year.
- Experience incredible joy while serving neighbors in need
- Be equipped: you'll receive a pre-trip guide and devotional
- Find what week is best for you: 50 weeks available every year
- Meet other similar-minded people as you
- Form lifelong relationships