Mission Trip in Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, or Bahamas

You can help share the love of Christ by serving on a short-term trip with Mission of Hope. Every year, we host thousands of mission trip participants from around the world. You can serve on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Haiti, or a disaster response trip to the Bahamas.

Your team’s work will be dedicated to meeting the physical and spiritual needs of underserved communities. As we work together with local church pastors and other indigenous leaders in each village, we ask them, “What does your village need to be transformed?” There are a variety of ministry opportunities, such as youth programs, small construction projects, mobile medical clinics, and community evangelism. By partnering with local churches and ministries, the difference you make will have a lasting impact long after you return home.

We offer mission trips every week, year round, with the exception of the week of Christmas and New Year.

• Experience incredible joy while serving neighbors in need
  • Be equipped: you'll receive a pre-trip guide and devotional
  • Find what week is best for you: 50 weeks available every year
  • Meet other similar-minded people as you
  • Form lifelong relationships

Serve in our newest location: Guatemala

Your missions team will play a vital role in the ministry happening in Guatemala by serving alongside the local churches and leaders to help meet the needs of the people in the communities. Trips include construction projects, medical care and clinics, disaster response, evangelism, and other ministry opportunities, such as Vacation Bible School and sports camps.

Callie

Mission Trip in Haiti & Dominican Republic

I loved my time serving both in Haiti & the Dominican Republic with Mission of Hope. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. In both countries, I was able to build relationships, catch a glimpse of what God is doing in the country & in their lives, as well as share the Gospel. My favorite part was seeing God in the people I met & in the places surrounding me. The staff with Mission of Hope leading up to my trip, as well as the staff & interns in each country were phenomenal. They were excellent in doing their jobs well, while still building relationships with the teams on the ground. Mission of Hope's heart is for brining life transformation to every man, woman & child. I would go back again with them in a heartbeat!

Just GO!! It's one of the best decisions I ever made. Your life will be changed, and you will meet the most incredible people.
Jasmine

One week trip to four month internship

My experience on mission trips with Mission of Hope was so impactful, that I quit my full-time job to intern with them. The way that Mission of Hope cares for people, fights to meet needs, encourages their interns, shares the gospel through action, and loves people fiercely is incredible. They do a great job in showing you the need, but bringing hope to the forefront. Mornings would start early in the eating area that was shared with Haitian staff, other teams, interns, and North American staff. After breakfast, we would load up the busses with our team and head to the village we were focused on that week. We would work on our project during the morning, usually eat lunch in the village or go back to campus, get back to work in the afternoon, and were back on campus by 4:30PM. Our days would end with a delicious dinner and either a planned program from Mission of Hope or a fun game night with your team. You won't regret going!

There is nothing that I would change in my opinion.
Cooper

My Favorite Mission Trip

I have been traveling with Mission of Hope for 10 years now. They never fail to radically change my life for the better. It's an amazing opportunity to see God work and be overwhelmed by his greatness! I would recommend Mission of Hope for anyone looking to serve overseas! You will go and change lives, and come back with your own life changed! They encourage team members to always live on missions and pursue people to share the gospel. It is a great organization that is constantly growing and making an impact on more and more people every day. The staff and interns are so hard working and loving. I love that they genuinely care for the teams coming in! Their heart is for every man, woman, and child, including you and me. If you have the opportunity to take a trip with Mission of Hope, I wouldn't pass it up. God can do some great things when we just say yes to what he has for us.