IKPVA offers a wide range of safe and responsible volunteer programs in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s vibrant and fascinating capital.
10 amazing programs to choose from:
- Computing and IT
- Sports Development
- Community Renovation
- Environmental Awareness
- Gardening & Landscaping,
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Arts Development (Singing & Playing Instruments)
- Women’s Empowerment
- Arts & Photography
Arrival dates: every Saturday
You can choose to volunteer from 1 to 14 weeks
All meals included - Delicious Ethiopian food
Airport pickup and drop off included
First week of free cultural activities
Weekends off to relax and explore around
The program fee is paid directly to the local organization
Volunteers have a unique experience of by actively participating in developing communities for a fairer world while creating a rich personal opportunity for cultural exchange
Volunteers have the chance to experience Ethiopia from a local perspective
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand.
- IKPVA is the only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- Most affordable program and registration fees in Ethiopia! Program fees starting at only $395 for 2 weeks
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. ll money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs
- The most affordable registration fee: only U$ 199! And it is refundable 60 days before program start date
Volunteering with IKPVA in Ethiopia gives you the opportunity to do your bit to help improve the lives of people living in underprivileged parts of Ethiopian society! See our range of projects to see how you can donate your time, skills and affection to the purpose of helping people less fortunate than yourself.