View Other Details
* Airport pick-up/ Drop off
* Daily breakfast, some meals
* Transportation during the program
* Comprehensive insurance
* A leading internship in your field of interest (we offer all sectors)
* 24/7 support from our full-time Greek-based team
* Personalized one-on-one career coaching session
* Social & cultural events with our large international community of interns!
Program fees do not include visa fees, flights, daily food & drink.
Are you a student of Health Sciences, Pre-Med, Nursing, Medical School 1 & 2 or Pharmacy? Spend your school break in Greece, exploring, shadowing, and volunteering in healthcare placements. Imagine swimming in crystal-clear waters after a long day of work or enjoying a cup of coffee in one of the most beautiful cities in Greece. As an international volunteer, you will assist in caring for patients and participate in surgeries under the supervision of our local medical staff. Additionally, you can help the children of the shelter with daily activities and create projects under the guidance of a psychologist. You will also get the opportunity to witness what it's like to work in a busy university hospital through clinical rotations at the University Hospital. And when you're not working, enjoy our fantastic trips, boat tours, horse riding, and other activities.
- Take blood pressure and other vital signs, organize patient records, prepare materials and equipment. Learn about healthcare in Greece while shadowing a doctor or nurse and assisting with general check-ups.
- With 3-4 rotations per week in different areas, including patient diagnostics, lectures, and other tasks.
- This program is designed to give students an understanding and experience of the application of key analytical approaches in medicine, as well as patient diagnostics and therapies.
- Philotimo offers its students a unique learning environment in which to study, where they become part of a large international student community
- The team of professional and local students provides the 24/7 assistance from the practical and safety arrangements to creating a rich cultural program helping the participants to understand better your career and the Greek culture