Affordable Volunteer Abroad in Building & Renovation Volunteer Programs starting at $95 per week

Many of the volunteer abroad programs VAGT offers are in countries that have gone through long, struggling histories. People continue living in extreme poverty without access to basic necessities. Therefore, developing communities do not have access to a decent place they can call home, a hospital they can go to when sick, or a school that will help them get better prepared for their future. We shine a different light on hands-on, practical, hard work with our rewarding construction efforts in Guatemala, Nepal and Kenya.

You don't need any special construction skills, although being able to pound nails is a plus. You'll be working side by side with volunteer team members and the partner family; partners contribute hours of "sweat equity" toward their new home. In many cases, the entire community also pitches in. Join our Building and Renovation programs, you will be helping people that lack resources to build a house, a school, or a hospital and improve quality of life.

• Most affordable, high social impact volunteer program in Guatemala with no experience necessary.
  • Be invovled 100% hands on helping with the community and your team to constuct a building that really will changes lives.
  • When you volunteer as a group, not only are you helping those in most need, but you’re helping yourself as well!
  • The skills you learn through group volunteering are valuable for future careers or academic achievements.
  • Your efforts will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs

Impact

Volunteer Abroad GT provides affordable construction volunteer abroad programs that allow you to build or improve key infrastructure. Thereby, better the communities' access to healthcare, education and children's development. You will work building a school, library or health clinic or you might be constructing an entire house from beginning to end, by scratch!

Robbin

GREAT EXPERIENCE BUILDING ABROAD VAGT

Was an amazing experience.
Having the opportunity to be part of a change, part of a very helpful and nice program.
The experience of being with the people that needs so much help, sharing moments with them was just great.
I definitely would repeat this experience, this is something I would love to do again in the future. This experience was nothing short of amazing for me, I met plenty of people with different nationalities and met a lot of new friends.
I can say that I feel a different person from the day one I started until now. I feel so much personal grow from the experience.
It was a very homely environment, amazing and helpful host, and accommodation where clean and sanitary.
I highly recommend to everyone who wants to volunteer through VAGT and the team are extremely helpful and everything is very detailed and explained, and you can feel safe.

Make more noise; this kind of programs needs to be known. They are so helpful in countries like Guatemala,